Home Team Title - Buyer's Agent - Bring to Closing
Thank you for selecting Home Team Title to handle your real estate settlement. In order for us to reserve a specific time/date/location of your closing, please contact our office or have your real estate agent contact our office for a definite date and time.
We will need you to sign and return the purchaser information sheet, in order for us to fully serve you in this transaction. Please do this as quickly as possible.Please download our PDF file for Buyers that explains in some detail our process.
For the day of Closing it is very important that Seller provide certain documents to Home Team Title if they have not already provided these important documents.
Buyer's Agent - Bring to Closing
- Consult the Purchasers and Set up Settlement
- Order title as soon as the contract is ratified and home inspection is complete. The Contract requires that title be promptly ordered.
- Advise us if there are contingencies that could terminate the contract, such as home inspections or financing.
- Provide us a copy of the contract and all addenda
- Provide the name and contact information for the purchaser’s lender
- Provide contact information for all parties (Zip Forms Cover Page is fine)
For your convenience a full list is provided in a PDF format.
If you are involved in a closing as the buyer with Home Team Title, please be sure that you complete the buyer information form and follow the instruction to be sure it is added to your file.
Buying a home is both exciting and daunting. We've helped buyer for over 30 years. We feel it is our job is to help your purchase transaction proceed smoothly and seamlessly, and to make the process understandable and enjoyable. We are here to answer all your questions. See our services
We know how important it is to keep the seller of a property up to date on the progress of the transaction. Dates and closings are as important to us as it is to the seller. Learn how we help Sellers
Real Estate Agents & Lenders
Trust and confidence takes time to build with a client and we know that you have probably worked weeks and maybe even months with them, and the settlement is your last opportunity to make a good impression. We do everything possible to make sure that every closing we handle is hassle-free for all of us. We are with Realtors & Lenders to support the close.